Wednesday, March 1, 2017

"I Can't Breathe Without Wifi"


In this video, a girl named Khloe, who is 17, is so obsessed with social media, she says she cannot breathe without WiFi. She is interviewed on the Dr. Phil show and reveals her obsession and need for social media. She admits that she sleeps with her phone every night, attached to her fingers. She believes that social media gives her a high self esteem, that getting a lot of likes on a post or picture will make her feel happy at the end of the day.

2 comments:

  1. It's sad to see grown woman having a tantrum because her phone is taken away from her. It's unhealthy to be completely engrossed and obsessed with technology the way she is. It's really sad how social media is a great thing, but many people like her take advantage of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sad that this grown girl needs to have her phone on her person twenty four hours a day literally. She actually has a handle on her phone so she can hold it in her hand while she sleeps. I think that is a little extreme. I laugh while watching this video because she is literally obsessed with her phone and the amount of likes she gets on her photos. Don't get me wrong, I like to be on my phone checking my social media and playing games and texting too but definitely not to that extreme. In fact, I much rather do things off my phone like going on hikes or reading a book.

    ReplyDelete